Some fans of Regina Daniels have blasted the Nollywood actress for claiming she is still 16 years old.
According to the teenage actress, 16 seems to be an everlasting age for her as for ‘years’ now, she’s been that particular age.
She didn’t say it was a throwback, all she said was that those who call her ugly should bring out their photos of when they were 16 and see if they were finer that her.
Sharing the below photo, she wrote;
Oh yes ! Am pretty and i know it….. if u are older than me and u call me ugly, bring out your picture when you were 16 😝
However, most of her fans were astonished as to see that she still claims to be 16 – her official Wiki age says she’s 17 born in October 2000.
See some fans reactions below;
Here are 10 things you should know about her;
1. Regina Daniels was born in Asaba on October 10, 2000.
2. Regina Daniels attended Hollywood International School Asaba, Delta State for her secondary school education.
3. She is currently schooling in Igbinedion University Okada, Edo State.
4. The actress is popular for movies such as “The Bat-Man,” “The Jericho,” “Jaja The Great,” “Stronger than the gods” among others.
5. Her mother is Rita Daniels, an actress and the Chairman of Delta State Actors Guild of Nigeria.
6. Regina Daniels made her acting debut at the age of seven with the movie ‘Marriage of Sorrow,’ which was produced by Pressing Forward Productions.
7. She is also a producer. She produced the Nollywood films “The Jericho” and “Twins Apart.”
8. Daniels is the founder of Regina Daniels Charity Foundation; a non-governmental organisation that is focused on catering for disabled children.
9. According to the actress, she started out collecting 5000 naira, but currently, her fee is 500 thousand naira only.
10. In 2016, she was nominated for City People Movie Award for Best Supporting Actress and Most Promising Actress.